Law No. 44 criminalizes illicit proceeds that are derived from the following offences:
1. The growing, manufacturing, or illicit trafficking of narcotic drugs and/or psychotropic substances according to the Lebanese laws.
2. The participation in illegal associations with the intention of committing crimes and misdemeanors.
3. Terrorism, according to the provisions of Lebanese laws.
4. The financing of terrorism or terrorist acts and any other related activities (travel, organizing, training, recruiting…) or the financing of individuals or terrorist organizations, according to the provisions of Lebanese laws.
5. Illicit arms trafficking.
6. Kidnapping, using weapons or any other means.
7. Insider trading, breach of confidentiality, hindering of auctions, and illegal speculation.
8. Incitation to debauchery and offence against ethics and public decency by way of organized gangs.
9. Corruption, including bribery, trading in influence, embezzlement, abuse of functions, abuse of power, and illicit enrichment.
10. Theft, breach of trust, and embezzlement.
11. Fraud, including fraudulent bankruptcy.
12. The counterfeiting of public and private documents and instruments, including checks and credit cards of all types and the counterfeiting of money, stamps and stamped papers.
13. Smuggling, according to the provisions of the Customs Law.
14. The counterfeiting of goods and fraudulent trading in counterfeit goods.
15. Air and maritime piracy.
16. Trafficking in human beings and smuggling of migrants.
17. Sexual exploitation, including sexual exploitation of children.
18. Environmental crimes.
21. Tax evasion, in accordance with the Lebanese laws